Thursday, July 23, 2009

Cink in a quandary

Sorry I've been quiet . . . Ok you're not, but I am.

I've been off work for a week spending time with wife and kids and I've tried to avoid going near a PC.

But I couldn't go a week without posting something, so . . .

When Stewart Cink awoke on Monday morning and saw the Claret Jug on his hotel desk, alongside the complimentary notepaper, budget biro and the note that tells you all adult movies will show on your bill as 'room service', he must have been in something of a quandary.

Not because he missed the note that tells you all adult movies will show on your bill as 'room service' but because, the previous day, in his victory speech at Turnberry he'd thanked God for his victory.

And Stewart won't need an atheist like me to point out to him that if there really was a God, he would surely have ensured a win for Tom Watson . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment