Monday, November 16, 2009

More moans about reality TV

I'm really losing the will to live. This morning, over breakfast, bloody GMtv was talking about X Factor and I'm a Non-Entity...

For God's sake, is there nothing else happening in the world that's more important than that shallow pile of *****?

And before you tell me I can always turn it off. I can't; I'm outvoted.

BTW I believe the big-breasted bimbo, Katie Price, is in the jungle. Didn't she do one of these dreadful programmes before and found herself a husband? Anybody would think she was looking for another man or something.

Perhaps Ant and/or Dec are starting a new vehicle: I'm a vacuous bint who flaunts her t*ts and am in need of more publicity and another husband to show off, so get me in there...

I don't know about X Factor, I think hundreds of people have, not just X.

2 comments: